“No problem can be solved
from the same level of consciousness that created it.”
~ Albert Einstein
Windhorse Integrative Health Coaching
Coaching is one of the branches of Integrative Lifestyle Transformation. Coaching provides a non-judgmental environment for you to explore, learn, and get yourself on a new path.
In the coaching process we create a personalized program based on concerns and challenges specific to you, your body, and your life.
Coaching provides step by step support so you can finally move beyond those familiar, recurring barriers and reach your wellness goals as you envision them.
As a collaborative, dynamic self-awareness and self-study process, Windhorse Integrative Health Coaching is designed to assist you in cultivating greater self-awareness, particularly around automatic and habitual behaviors that may be keeping you stuck. Core underlying beliefs most often become the foundations of these habits, and obstacles to the positive, healthful changes you may be struggling to make and stick with.
With new perspective and practice, you can interrupt these chronic cycles of ineffective effort and frustration and adopt the new changes you desire. As these obstacles recede, new lifestyle choices become a natural movement; one which you can engage with more ease and self-determination; thereby, with greater success.
Whether you want to
- Reduce your stress level
- Ease chronic symptoms
- Lose unwanted weight without struggle, dieting, or feeling deprived
- Have greater energy, vitality, fitness, mobility, resilience, concentration…
- Cultivate healthier relationships with food, your body, your loved ones…
- Feel happier and enjoy your life more fully
… coaching provides the kind of consistent, action oriented support that helps you design and cultivate a lifestyle and health profile that reflects who you really are at your best and most vibrant.
Together, we will support you to:
- Listen more deeply to messages from your body, intuition, and experience for direction and guidance. We start where you are.
- Cultivate and articulate your personal vision. Identify and set goals.
- Identify barriers / recognize unconscious and unhelpful thoughts, beliefs, and habits related to your current lifestyle practices and chronic conditions.
- Explore new experiences and practices.
- Develop mindful, life affirming attitudes, beliefs, and habits that support the new vision.
- Integrate new attitudes and practices into an effective and dynamic daily lifestyle that is more vibrant, and nourishing for your body, mind, spirit, relationships, work, and play.
- Maintain those life enhancing changes until they become new, well cultivated habits.
Coaching programs are based on an initial six month format. This is a solid time frame to begin developing new lifestyle choices, incubate them into relatively firm new habits, and begin to experience the positive effects at a level that fosters inspiration and motivation to continue.
Your program will include...
- Two individual sessions per month
- e-mail support between sessions, as needed
- mindfulness exercises to help you cultivate awareness, learn, and explore
- guidance on establishing healthy exercise, sleep, eating, relaxation & stress reduction, and work habits
- recipes that are healthy and simple to prepare
- simple but informative handouts that will increase your Wellness knowledge
- access to my monthly newsletter with the latest health tips and recipes
- my personal commitment to your health and success
Additional program features may include…
- phone check-ins between sessions
- invitations to special events for you and a guest
- more intensive and frequent sessions, where indicated
- cooking instruction
- exercise/movement instruction and facilitation
- use of expressive art and writing tools for exploration and self-expression
It is very important to note that every individual’s process and movement toward health is unique, and has its own rhythm, pace, and story. Learning to listen, honor, and work with this unique unfolding is vital for sustained positive results. Likewise, sustained positive results… for your lifetime, requires sustained practice and habits… for your lifetime.
Therefore, if desired, at the end of your six-month program, continuing programs are available to provide further support in solidifying those new habits; and/or to start fresh and explore new territory on your Wellness journey.
Continuing programs can also serve as a tune-up opportunity for those wishing to reconnect after a break, or as new issues and concerns may arise.
Continuing programs are generally formatted to your needs and interests at that time.
If you are interested in learning more, please contact me for your free consultation, and specific coaching program options and details
True transformation takes a clear vision, time,
and a certain quality of attention and reinforcement.
We’ll do it together...
CORPORATE WELLNESS PROGRAMSI also provide Integrative Lifestyle Transformation programs for healthcare, workplace, educational, or other organizations who want to support wellness efforts for their members or communities. Like individualized coaching programs, these programs are collaborative, and tailored to the vision and needs of the organization.
Contact me for your consultation.